Prop Identification: High School Letterman Jacket (Cast Version)









Notes: This jacket was a gift to a crew member. In fact, these jackets were given to various cast and crew members at one one point (circa season two I think) Amazingly, for the first time, we have tracked down the maker of these jackets and they are still in business! They do special orders, so, you can now have them make an exact replica for you! Check out TM Athletics! Very special thanks to Steve Rodgers - Aussie Twin Peaks Collector!!

2 comments:

PulpGallery said...

I remember these well back then and for a time they could be ordered by non-cast & crew folks. I debated on ordering one and passed because as I remember, they were $250 or more. Wish I could remember where I originally saw the order form and info!

Jerry Horne said...

Interesting D! I never knew that. Anyone have a scan of an order form?